PE “Roads of Serbia”, Sector for Toll Collection invests great efforts to react quickly and efficiently to all suggestions, remarks, complaints of the citizens.
1. COMPLAINT ABOUT DEFECTIVE TAG DEVICE
Complaint about the working order of the TAG device can be submitted at toll stations of the PE “Roads of Serbia” and at all points of sale of the authorized distributors as follows:
- If the TAG device, whose working order is complained about, is in the warranty period
- If there are no signs of physical damage on the TAG device
- If after the checks performed by authorized persons it is confirmed that the TAG device cannot be read
- If after the authorized person has filled in the “Form for complaining about the defective TAG device” the used signs the consent to the terms for device replacement.
The “Form for complaining about the defective TAG device” is taken and filled in on the location where the complaint is made.
After the complaint is processed, relevant department of the PE “Roads of Serbia” will contact the user and deliver a new TAG device.
Complaint about TAG device model KTC TS 3204_02A
In case of user’s justified complaint about TAG device model KTC TS 3204_02, purchased after the Law on Consumer Protection (Official Gazette of RS, No. 62/2014) entered into force, such a device will be replaced with a new device model - TRP-4010.
Every malfunctioning TAG device will be replaced with a new TAG device with the payment of the price difference between of the two above mentioned models.
Complaint about TAG device model TRP- 4010
In case of user’s justified complaint about TAG device model TRP- 4010, it will be replaced with a new device model TRP-4010, unless more than two years have passed from the date of signing the Contract on TAG device purchase.
Every malfunctioning TAG device model TRP- 4010 will be replaced with a new TAG device (the same model), without any charges.
2. COMPLAINT ABOUT ILLOGICALLY DRAWN FUNDS FROM THE TAG DEVICE
In case of complaints about improper amount of drawn funds from the TAG device, the user has to submit the complaint in adequate form which can be taken on toll stations or it can be downloaded here:
Note: Deadline for submitting the complaint is 30 (thirty) days. All required data must be filled in the form, otherwise the complaint will be rejected as incomplete.
3. REPORT OF THE LOST/STOLEN TAG DEVICE
If a TAG device is lost/stolen, it is necessary to report it by filling in the form that can be downloaded here:
The lost TAG device shall be put on the Black List to avoid its further misuse.
For all information, questions, proposals, please refer to the User Service Center of the PE “Roads of Serbia”