PE “Roads of Serbia”, Sector for Toll Collection invests great efforts to react quickly and efficiently to all suggestions, remarks, complaints of the citizens.
1. COMPLAINT ABOUT DEFECTIVE ETC DEVICE
Complaint about the working order of the ETC device can be submitted at toll stations of the PE “Roads of Serbia” and at all points of sale of the authorized distributors as follows:
- If the ETC device, whose working order is complained about, is in the warranty period
- If there are no signs of physical damage on the ETC device
- If after the checks performed by authorized persons it is confirmed that the ETC device cannot be read
- If after the authorized person has filled in the “Form for complaining about the defective ETC device” the used signs the consent to the terms for device replacement.
The “Form for complaining about the defective ETC device” is taken and filled in on the location where the complaint is made.
After the complaint is processed, relevant department of the PE “Roads of Serbia” will contact the user and deliver a new ETC device.
Complaint about ETC device model KTC TS 3204_02A
In case of user’s justified complaint about ETC device model KTC TS 3204_02, purchased after the Law on Consumer Protection (Official Gazette of RS, No. 62/2014) entered into force, such a device will be replaced with a new device model - TRP-4010.
Every malfunctioning ETC device will be replaced with a new ETC device with the payment of the price difference between of the two above mentioned models.
Complaint about ETC device model TRP- 4010
In case of user’s justified complaint about ETC device model TRP- 4010, it will be replaced with a new device model TRP-4010, unless more than two years have passed from the date of signing the Contract on ETC device purchase.
Every malfunctioning ETC device model TRP- 4010 will be replaced with a new ETC device (the same model), without any charges.
2. COMPLAINT ABOUT ILLOGICALLY DRAWN FUNDS FROM THE ETC DEVICE
In case of complaints about improper amount of drawn funds from the ETC device, the user has to submit the complaint in adequate form which can be taken on toll stations or it can be downloaded here:
Note: Deadline for submitting the complaint is 30 (thirty) days. All required data must be filled in the form, otherwise the complaint will be rejected as incomplete.
3. REPORT OF THE LOST/STOLEN ETC DEVICE
If a ETC device is lost/stolen, it is necessary to report it by filling in the form that can be downloaded here:
The lost ETC device shall be put on the Black List to avoid its further misuse.
For all information, questions, proposals, please refer to the User Service Center of the PE “Roads of Serbia”