Sector for Toll Collection performs the activities of tolling, toll supervision (video surveillance, analytics and control), transport and protection of money and structures, as well as administrative-technical and other activities related to the activities of the Sector.
Sector for Toll Collection consists of the following departments:
Public Enterprise “Roads of Serbia”, via the Sector for Toll Collection, charges the motorway usage (toll) on the following sections:
- Belgrade-Sid (Croatian border)
- Belgrade-Subotica (Hungarian border)
On the sections Belgrade-Niš and Belgrade-Šid toll is collected in the closed toll collection system, while on the on the sections Niš-Leskovac and Belgrade-Subotica toll is collected in the open toll collection system.
Toll is collected on motorways in the total length of 603 km, through the automatic technical toll collection system. The system consists of 38 toll stations.
The solution of the toll system represents a complex management transaction system which is entirely modular, based on “PC” technology, with the use of contemporary operative systems for operating in real time and full protection of data transmission.
Users are enabled to choose the method of toll payment on all toll stations:
- PAYMENT CARDS (VISA, VISA Electron, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, POSTCARD, DINACARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS)
- ELECTRONIC TOLL COLLECTION - PAYMENT WITHOUT STOPPING
Users who pay toll in cash or with a card have to stop on toll stations, however, the vehicles with modern electronic devices, TAGs, pass through the toll station and pay toll without stopping.
ELECTRONIC TOLL COLLECTION
Electronic toll collection is a modern toll payment model by using TAG device for adequate vehicle category. Electronic toll collection is a contactless payment method and the vehicles pass without stopping on entrance and exit (toll) lane. The transaction is automatic, between battery charged transponder (TAG) placed on the inside of the windscreen and special short-range communication system, with antenna mounted on the pole next to the entrance and exit (toll) lane.
ELECTRONIC TOLL COLLECTION ENABLES:
Toll is a special charge for the use of a public road, its segment or road structure. Front and larger lateral toll stations have at least one allocated lane for electronic toll collection.
On smaller lateral toll stations (without condition for separate ETC lanes) entrance and toll payment lanes are combined for manual and ETC payment.
...You are in a hurry ...and... you don’t want to wait in line at a toll gate... you desire to travel safely and comfortably, we have the right solution: electronic device TAG ...
TAG is an electronic device for toll payment and TAG owner can be any legal or natural person which enters into contract with the PE “Roads of Serbia” and takes over the TAG device with adequate refund.
Electronic toll collection via TAG device functions in two ways:
- PREDAID system, where users pay in advance the amount of TAG recharge for toll paying,
- POSTPAID system, only for national legal persons, where the users pay toll in the upcoming month for passages with TAG made in the previous month. For such manner of toll payments, users have to conclude the contract with the PE “Roads of Serbia” and submit irrevocable bank guarantee as a security for performing the contractual obligations. The user has 5% discount for paid bills in the contracted period.
NOTE: IN CASE OF PAYING TOLL IN CASH OR WITH PAYMENT CARDS, THE USER IS OBLIGED TO PROVIDE THE PROTECTION FOR THE DEVICE AGAINST ACCIDENTAL READING!
When entering the lane for electronic toll collection at the highway entrance and exit, TAG emits sonic waves which inform the user on the success of the transaction.
If the TAG is used in the prepaid system, when the vehicle enters the highway the display shows the amount of credit on the TAG and when the vehicle exits from the highway the toll charge and the remaining credit on the TAG are displayed. Green light is on the display, mechanical barrier is lifted and the vehicle leaves the lane.
All necessary instructions on the manner of TAG installation in the vehicle and TAG use on toll stations are given in the Instructions for mounting and Instructions for using, which all users are given on the occasion of TAG take-over. The user is obliged to follow these instructions in order for the TAG to operate properly.
TAGs configured for category I – passenger vehicles, can also be used on other vehicles in the same category.
Contact phones for all user questions, remarks and problems are the following:
Phone: (+381 11) 7857-154, 7857-155,
Fax: (+381 11) 2451-695, 78-57-141
Mobile.: (+381 60) 840-2621
Price of TAG device: 1,625.00 RSD + VAT 325.00 RSD = 1,950.00 RSD
The discount is granted to end users – natural and legal persons for advance payment of TAGs according to the following scale:
Number of purchased TAGs per one-off, advanced payment
|25 - 100 pcs||2%|
|301 pcs and more||6%|
The following discount is granted for advance payment of recharges for TAG device:
|Value of advance payment to TAG||
Discount on the amount
|from 100.001,00 and more RSD||10%|
The following documents are required when entering into contract and purchasing the device for Electronic Toll Collection:
For legal persons:
1. Identification data: Name, address, identification number, account number, etc.
2. Decision on registration from Serbian Business Registers Agency
3. Tax Administration certificate on enrolling for VAT (form PEPDV)
4. Tax Administration certificate on registration and Tax Identification Number (form REG)
5. Copy of valid registration card of the vehicle for which the TAG is issued and activated
For natural persons:
1. Identification data: Copy of personal identification card
2. Copy of valid registration card of the vehicle for which the TAG is issued and activated