PE “Roads of Serbia” is informing that, during the following weekend, on 22nd and 23rd August, 2020, electronic toll collection and the campaign for raising awareness of drivers will be promoted at the authorized distributors’ sales points (the map is in the attachment):
• ОМV SRBIJA DOO – petrol station “Beška 1” motorway Novi Sad – Belgrade, at Beška, in the period from 09:00 tо 16:00
• NIS AD – petrol station “Novi Sad 16“, motorway Novi Sad – Belgrade, in the period from 09:00 tо 15:30
Representatives of the PE“Roads of Serbia”, Sector for Toll Collection, will present the electronic toll collection device to all interested visitors, enable the purchase or topping up of the device and point out the advantages of its use:
- the fastest passage through toll stations, without stopping,
- significantly reduced travel time and
- a cheaper method of toll payment.
All visitors of the promotions will be informed on the news from the electronic toll collection area, the mobile application, electric chargers and all other topicalities with the aim of toll collection system improvement.
Representatives of the PE “Roads of Serbia” will inform the drivers on both the educational campaign for raising awareness of drivers and improvement of traffic safety – “3 Seconds, a Whole Life” and also point out the significance of keeping a safe following distance between vehicles.
Stay healthy and appreciate your time, use ETC!
Keep a safe distance, save your life!
JP „PUTEVI SRBIJE“