PE “Roads of Serbia”, Sector for Toll Collection tries hard to react in a fast and efficient manner to all suggestions, remarks and complaints of the road users.
1. COMPLAINT ON THE PROPER FUNCTIONING OF ETC DEVICE
Complaint on the proper functioning of the ETC device can be submitted on toll stations of the PE “Roads of Serbia”, on all points of sale of authorized distributers in the following situations:
- • If the ETC device, being the subject of the complaint, is in the warranty period
- • If the ETC device has no traces of physical damage on it
- • If the authorized persons find that the reading of the ETC device is not possible
- • If, after the authorized person fills in the form “Complaint on the Proper Functioning of ETC Device”, user of the ETC device signs the agreement on the terms for the replacement of the device.
The form “Complaint on the Proper Functioning of ETC Device” shall be obtained and filled in on the location where the complaint is submitted.
After the processing of the complaint, the relevant department of the PE “Roads of Serbia” will contact the user to agree about the takeover of the new ETC device.
2. COMPLAINT ON ILLOGICALLY REDUCED FUNDS FROM THE ETC DEVICE
In case of the complaint on the improperly reduced funds from the ETC device, the user shall submit the complaint on the pre-set form which can be found on toll stations as well as on the following links:
Note: Deadline for submitting the complaint is 60 (sixty) days. All required data shall be filled in the form, otherwise the request will be rejected as incomplete.
3. REPORT OF THE LOST/STOLEN ETC DEVICE
In case the ETC device is lost/stolen, its missing shall be reported by filling in the following form:
The lost ETC device shall be blacklisted in order to prevent its further misuse. * Due to technical reasons, deadline for device blacklisting shall be ten days after the submission of the request.
Please contact User Service Center of the PE “Roads of Serbia” for all further information, questions and proposals.