The supervisory board of a public company founded by the Republic of Serbia has five members, one of whom is the president.
The president and members of the supervisory board of a public company founded by the Republic of Serbia are appointed by the Government for a period of four years, one member of the supervisory board being an employee, and one member must be an independent member of the supervisory board.
- adopts a long-term and medium-term business strategy and development plan and is responsible for their implementation;
- adopts an annual or three-year business program, aligned with the long-term and medium-term plan of business strategy and development from point 1 of this article;
- adopts a report on the degree of realization of the annual or three-year business program;
- adopts a quarterly report on the level of compliance of planned and realized activities;
- approves financial statements;
- supervises the director's work;
- adopts the statute;
- decides on status changes, establishment of other legal entities and capital investment;
- makes a decision on the distribution of profit, that is, the method of covering the loss;
- conclude work contracts with the director, in accordance with the law governing labor relations;
- performs other tasks in accordance with the law and statute.