Sector for Legal, Staff and Common Affairs of the PE “Roads of Serbia” has, in the period from September 2008 until today, completed the procedures of expropriation which enabled the construction of the motorways and fast roads in the length of 600 km in total.
Sections with the completed expropriation:
Motorway E-75 ( Grabovnica – border with the Republic of North Macedonia – 97.4km )
1. Grabovnica – Grdelica – 7.9km
2. Grdelica – Caričina Dolina – 12km
3. Caričina Dolina – Vladičin Han – 14.3km
4. Vladičin Han – Donji Neradovac – 26.2km
5. Donji Neradovac – Srpska Kuća – 6km
6. Srpska Kuća – Levosoje – 10km
7. Levosoje – Bukarevac - 10.3km
8. Bukarevac – border with the Republic of North Macedonia – 10.7km
Motorway E-80 ( Niš – border with the Republic of Bulgaria –108.1km )
1. Prosek – Crvena Reka – 22.5km
2. Crvena Reka – Čiflik – 12.6km
3. Čiflik – Staničenje – 12.2km
4. Staničenje – Pirot East – 14km
5. Pirot East – Sukovo – 7km
6. Sukovo – Dimitrovgrad – 8.8km
7. Dimitrovgrad bypass – border with the Republi of Bulgaria – 8.7km
8. Parallel (non-commercial) road from Bela Palanka to Pirot – 22.3km
Motorway E- 75, Belgrade bypass – border with the Republic of Hungary
1. Belgrade bypass, Batajnica – Dobanovci – 10.5km
2. Belgrade bypass, Sector 5 – 5.5km
3. Kelebija – Subotica (Y branch) – 24km
4. Novi Sad bypass – 12km
5. Horgoš – Novi Sad ( expropriation on the territories of Novi Sad, Mali Iđoš, Vrbas, Subotica and Kanjiža from km 0 to km 108 is yet to be completed)
6. Interchanges between Novi Sad and Belgrade ( Stara Pazova, Inđija, Kovilj, Beška and Maradik )
Motorway "Miloš Veliki"– 120km
1. Novi Beograd – Surčin - 8km
2. Surčin – Obrenovac - 17,6km
3. Obrenovac – Ub - 24km
4. Ub – Lajkovac - 12,5km
5. Lajkovac – Ljig - 26km
6. Preljina – Požega - 32km
1. Valjevo – Lajkovac - 18km
2. Kuzmin – Sremska Rača - 18km
3. Ruma – Novi Sad - 18km
4. Novi Pazar – Tutin - 18km
5. Šabac – Loznica - 55km
6. Bogatić – granica sa BiH - 8km
7. Niš – Merdare - 78km
8. Gornji Milanovac – Takovo - 5km
9. Lapovo – Batočina - 5km
The procedure of expropriation is carried out exclusively in authorized offices of property and legal affairs in municipalities and cities through which the future motorway will pass. PE “Roads of Serbia”, as the beneficiary of expropriation, begins the procedure by submitting the proposal for expropriation.
The administrative body of the municipality informs the parties on the commencement of the expropriation procedure and brings decisions on expropriation. As soon as the decision on expropriation becomes valid, the PE “Roads of Serbia” is in obligation to submit a written offer concerning the method of payment and the amount of compensation for the expropriated property.
The tax administration office determines the amount of compensation for the land, while experts of relevant profession determine the amount of compensation for plants and structures. The agreement on compensation is signed before the competent municipal court.
SECTOR FOR LEGAL, STAFF AND COMMON AFFAIRS
Goran Tomić, LL.B.
**Note: Information on the dynamics of expropriation for the reasons of motorway construction in the Republic of Serbia was published on 25.11.2021 and shall be valid until new information is published.