Disabled persons are entitled to toll-free motorway use in accordance with Article 199 of the Law on Fees for Use of Public Goods ("Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia", No. 95/2018).
When entering the motorway, owner of a toll-free motorway permit shall take magnetic ticket from the ticket distributing machine and shall submit it to the toll booth operator when exiting the motorway together with the toll-free motorway permit for insight.
Toll-free motorway permit for the disabled
This permit is issued at the proper request and mandatory accompanying documentation. Request on behalf of a minor shall be submitted by the legal representative or guardian.
Request for obtaining toll-free motorway permit can be downloaded here.
The following documents shall be submitted with the request:
• Read or copied registration card (both sides) for the vehicle owned by the disabled person
• Read or copy of identity card of the disabled person, or birth certificate for minors, for insight
• One of the following solutions:
- Certificate issued by authorized institution of the Republic of Serbia about the level of disability (80% or more of bodily damage, i.e. persons with identified bodily damage resulting in incapacitation of lower extremities of 60% or more). This certificate shall be of general type or issued for the purpose of obtaining the permit for toll-free motorway pass
- Copy of certificate issued by the Republic Pension and Disability Insurance Fund.
- Copy of certificate issued by the authorized Center for Social Work or Municipal Secretariat for Social Activities.
- Copy of certificate issued by the National Employment Service.
- Copy of certificate issued by authorized municipal body or office for war-veteran and disabled welfare protection - for disabled veterans (disabled war veterans, disabled peacetime veterans and civilian persons disabled in war).
Copy of Decision on disability shall be certified by a notary public, or in court or municipality.
For the replacement of the toll-free motorway permit it is necessary to submit:
• Copy of registration card (both sides) for the vehicle used by the disabled person
• Identity card of the disabled person, or birth certificate for minors, for inspection
• Old toll-free motorway permit
• Certificate on the level of disability. i.e. paper of authorized institution issued for the purpose of obtaining the permit for toll-free motorway pass
The request for obtaining or replacing the toll-free motorway permit can be submitted by mail, personally or by email to the following addresses:
• By mail to the address: 11000 Beograd, 282, Bulevar kralja Aleksandra
• Personally to the addresses: 11000 Beograd, 64/15th floor Ustanička street and 11000 Beograd, 5, Ljube Čupe street
Note: When replacing the permit for toll-free motorway pass, it is necessary to submit the old permit in person or by mail to the addresses above.